Monday, January 29, 2018

BUSY WEEKEND


This turned out to be a " FOODIE " weekend for us.

On Friday we were in charge of set up, making salads , serving dinner and clean up for Celebrate Recovery.

Its always a pleasure to step in and help when the regulars are out of town.

On Sunday Dave and I did the same type of thing for a big dinner at church.

We were part of a great crew.

Kevin Kauer does such a great job of cooking for the masses.

I'm so happy to be a part of his team.




It won't be long before we do the "Kevin Kauer Kitchen Krew"

in Mexicali, Mexico.

Of course our table settings there in Mexico won't look as elegant as this one at church.

Don't forget to enlarge the photo so you can see the detail better.





4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks lovely. Hey, our church has Celebrate Recovery every Tuesday!

MadSnapper said...

I did enlarge and what a super duper way to create a buffet.. prayers for your Mexico trip... hope you did not eat to much...

MadSnapper said...

what you said in the comment on my blog is exactly what keeps me going and doing what i am doing. the more things i remove and change in my diet the better i feel. the weight helps but that is not all there is to it. i have found by keeping that food diary all kinds of things that cause me problems that i had no idea. i have always been an over eater, because i love food, but i had no idea how some of the things i ate were causing me problems other than fat. lets both continue our path and share our new findings with each other

MadSnapper said...

i am happy to say that now when i eat a biscuit or 3 it makes me feel really bad the next day